Sunday, February 26, 2017

Delicious Fantasies





Rubenesque woman. You're pleasantly plump and so is your pussy. Juicy meaty pouty labia, so perfect for sucking and slurping.

Squirting. You love to gush or squirt into my open hungry mouth. Your joy juice is warm and tasty and it's a huge thrill to swallow every drop.

Clit sucking. Your aching swollen girl pearl and my strong lips are a perfect match. However you like it, for as long as you want.

Woman of colour. The darker the berry, the sweeter the juice. An insatiable appetite for being licked, slurped and sucked -- and cumming.

Multi-O. You're the Energizer cum bunny and your orgasms are my greatest thrill. You beg me not to stop and just keep cumming and cumming and cumming.

Analingus. Your puckered starfish loves to be licked, slurped and tongue fucked, while you diddle or vibe your aching clit.

Tongue 'n toy joy. Various combinations of tongue and toys to simultaneously stimulate all your sweet spots for extra intense pleasure.

Sybian machine. Your clit and g-spot are at the mercy of the machine and my tongue feasts on your spasming asshole.  

Double delight. G-spot finger massage while I lick your pussy and suck your clit.

Dualingus. A threesome with two tireless insatiable tongues gorging together on your pussy and asshole.

Tongue riding. Ride my tongue, grind my face, give me juice to slurp and taste. Hold my head still, dance on my tongue, feed me.

Cunnilingus. It's the only way you can cum and you crave a ravenous tongue, like mine.

Hot and sweaty. After a workout or yoga on a hot day and your pussy is ripe with that exquisite intoxicating fragrance that turns my knees to jelly.

Libido. The epicentre of your femininity insists that I go down on you at every opportunity.

Juicy. An endless supply of your slick honey-sweet nectar oozes all over my face and onto my slurping tongue and down my throat.

Lickathon. I dream of the endless feast and a needy greedy pussy that says there's no such thing as too much tongue.

Mature. You're an elegant lady on the street and a demanding pillow princess in the bedroom.





No comments: