Friday, February 26, 2016

Dreams of Dark Eyes




An afternoon in the sun and you're all hot and sweaty when you arrive, in serious need of relaxation and the amorous attention of your favourite tongue slave. A cool room, your favourite beverage, scented candles, lavender in the air, soothing music. Your adoring lover humbled by your presence and eager to cater to your every whim. You hike up your flimsy dress and use it to fan your flushed face, then flop deep into your favourite chair, the one the with big arms, the one we've cum to know as the worship chair, and splay your nakedness lewdly over the arms. The 'dearest morsel of the earth' revealed in grand fashion in all it's glistening glory. The sacred altar of Venus. Your mesmerizing dark eyes speak softly and command me to kneel, then crawl, like a desperate beggar. You adjust the pillow to make yourself comfortable, knowing full well that this ain't gonna be over anytime soon.

This is the grand cathedral between your thighs and my head is bowed in reverence and silent prayer of thanks for the forthcoming feast, the slurpfest of my dreams. I lift up my eyes and gaze at the kingdom of heaven, the holy grail of womanhood. I'm awed and humbled even further, then drawn like a moth to the flame to inhale deeply the intoxicating scent of your cunt. That magical fragrance, strong and powerful, even spicier when mixed with the smell of sweat. Now totally enslaved I glance again into your stunning dark eyes, deep pools of blackness that I drown in whenever I look at you. I shudder in sheer delight when they suggest I stick out my tongue and taste your delicious flesh, delicately like a feather.

Sometimes your eyes close and your head lolls back -- then your hands gently guide my hunger to where and how you need me. You feed me the ultimate reward, life's greatest pleasure and sweetest treat -- your warm succulent juicy peach pie. I'm insatiable and no matter how much you give me, I'll want the same again tonight and tomorrow and the next day, essentially forever. I gobble your goodness, grunting and gorging like a ravenous wild beast, slurping greedily, my face proudly drenched with goddess nectar. I shudder again when I hear soft murmurs of pleasure as I lap your sacred oozing juice, and swallow every drop like a hungry kitten desperate for nourishment. My tireless tongue buried in the epicentre of your femininity, lashing feverishly and without mercy. My lips wrapped around your aching swollen pearl of pleasure, sucking gently at first. Then harder as you approach the inevitable glorious agony.

You explode like the eruption of a volcano accompanied by an earthquake. Squealing and convulsing, tidal waves of excruciating pleasure, one after another after another after another. Fountains of your sacred joy juice gushing over my lips and tongue and down my throat. Tasting and swallowing the exquisite essence of you is the greatest thrill of all.

Where are you dark eyes ?







No comments: