Thursday, March 05, 2015

Fifteen Stages of Licking Pink

Invitation

You drape your soft silky thighs over the arms of the chair, and proudly offer up your luscious pouting pussy, like juicy peach halves on a plate. Your face serene with a gentle hint of naughty smirk, your eyes utter the magic words -- ' eat me ! '

Acceptance

I drop instantly and instinctively to my knees as if struck by a bolt of lightning directly from Her above, paralyzed and powerless to resist the holy grail of your womanhood.

Awe and Reverence

I am humbled to kneel in this grand cathedral of lust and gaze upon your exquisitely sculpted masterpiece of erotic beauty, with my heart pounding in my throat.

Aroma

Pussy perfume, deeply inhaled, the intoxicating musky aroma of your hot sweaty cunt, the fragrance of paradise to a hopelessly and happily addicted tongue slave.

Breathing

I hover like a hummingbird and breathe hot and heavy and humid, all over the gentle cuntours of your sacred mound of Venus. Moans and murmurs of pleasure greet my ears.

Kiss

Lips on lips, pink on pink, a slow feathery kiss of worship, everywhere -- a kiss is not just a kiss.

Tongue

Mmmmm, the exquisite moment of truth -- my slippery wet tongue slides between your dewy velvety petals and I bask in your urgent gasps of delight.

Taste

Your goddess nectar, sweeter than honey, oozes onto my hungry tongue, savoured like a rare magic potion.

Lick

Eternal slow dance of lips and clit and tongue, a gentle waltz then a lively tango and finally a frenzied lip hop.

Slurp

I feast ravenously like a wild beast, gorging and grunting, slurping and swallowing, like a pig at the trough.

Suck

My strong hungry lips capture your electric pearl of pleasure and mercilessly chew ' the dearest morsel of the earth '.

Finger 

Sliding inside your hot tight slippery conch, curling and stroking the sweet spot that makes you gush.

Blessing

Convulsing and spasming, squealing and squirting, exquisitely excruciating orgasmic bliss -- I am so blessed and gratified.

Sacrament

Your warm juice, delicious and bittersweet, gushes gently onto my eager outstretched tongue. Holy communion indeed.

Swallowing

Such pure carnal excitement, greedily gulping and swallowing the sweet sacred essence of your femininity.


No comments: