Friday, September 12, 2014

Oral Prince for Pillow Princess


I offer YOU reverent enthusiastic oral worship
however you like it, for as long as you want
my tongue is tireless and insatiable
and extremely eager to please you
in the discreet privacy of a convenient hotel
with scented candles and the beverage of your choice
and music to drown out your squeals of ecstasy
I will feast and gorge on your delicious juicy pussy
like a ravenous grunting beast savouring his final meal
I will rejoice in your mewing and moaning
as it stiffens my resolve
your colour and vintage are unimportant
as is hair or bare or in between
I will introduce you to tongue 'n toy joy
to maximize your pleasure
and the intensity of your orgasms
reciprocation is not expected --
but your satisfaction is
reward me with your sweet joy juice
and squealing squirting convulsions of ecstasy
let me bask in the warm gratifying glow
of your quivering whimpering orgasmic bliss

No comments: