Thursday, August 07, 2014

Labiaplasty



Labiaplasty, labia reduction surgery, is becoming increasingly popular among women who feel self-conscious about the size or shape or colour of their vulva. It seems almost criminal to me, like mutilation, and I find it horrifying to contemplate a scalpel anywhere near that shrine nestled perfectly between a woman's thighs -- the altar of Venus. Even a razor makes me nervous. And I'm not a big fan of genital piercings for the same reason, but with one major caveat -- if it increases her pleasure, I will never complain.

I confess to complete understanding. I was circumcised as a young adult for similar reasons -- surveys indicated a distaste for the uncircumcised penis among some women. An hour in an outpatient clinic and the somewhat painful deed was done. And I have never regretted my decision for an instant.

So I cannot presume to offer advice to any women contemplating such a move. and wish only a favourable outcome for anyone considering it.

I offer my humble view as a cunnilingus aficionado, a worshipper of the sacred cunt. Kneeling in the cathedral of lust between her widespread thighs and gazing in awe and reverence at her secret treasure -- is among the most erotic and memorable of moments. Regardless of the size, shape, or colour of her vulva -- I am in pussy heaven. Every vagina is a masterpiece of erotic beauty and desire. Ironically, it's the big plump meaty lips, sometimes darker in colour, that furiously fan the flames of lust. And the bigger they are, the more delightful to lick and suck and chew with hungry lips. Usually juicier too, kinda like a rare delicacy -- such a joy to devour. One slurps like a grunting ravenous beast and dreams of the endless feast !



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Thank you. I agree every vulva is special. I am fascinated by people who love cunnilingus.