Saturday, July 12, 2014

Rapturous Ravenous Rimming



' Wanna rim me ? ' she purrs, and is soon face down, ass up.

Kneeling in reverent worship of her exquisite asshole, caressing the glorious globes of her delectable bum, squeezing and spreading her firm fleshy cheeks, gazing in lust and awe into the delicious deep crack of her glorious ass, lapping greedily at her spasming tight starfish. The thrill of tongue fucking her sweet rosebud while the magic wand buzzes loudly and proudly on her aching swollen clit. Now sliding a finger into her slick rubbery ring -- and feeling her sphincter squeeze. She rides the waves of pleasure like a surfer, but soon whispers and gasps, ' I'm  gonna cum -- open your mouth ! '

I moan deliriously as she ejaculates all over my tongue and lips. I savour her warm bittersweet flavour, but it's like a tasty flood -- and I greedily gulp and swallow.

Oh spank the monkey -- bliss indeed !





No comments: