Thursday, July 31, 2014

More Pussy Worship Fantasies


armchairs and cunnilingus go together like bread and mmmm, spread the butter. Sooo comfortable for prolonged worship. Splay your legs widely and lewdly over the arms baby and let the delicious ravenous feasting begin
---------------



I kneel and worship at the altar of Venus -- with awe and reverence at the shrine between your thighs -- soft luscious thighs spread lewdly apart for the long slurping feast of the peach -- as sacred a communion as there ever was -- the slow sensual journey into quivering whimpering orgasmic bliss

---------------





I dream of the endless feast -- I wanna eat you forever and a day -- slurp the sweet slick nectar that oozes from your glistening petals -- inhale the intoxicating musky fragrance of your sacred cunt -- taste and swallow your gushing blessing

--------------



hands on baby -- grope grasp guide my head -- squeeze your nipples -- spread your lips and expose your swollen aching clit -- scratch my shoulders -- grasp my ears

--------------


candlelight and wine -- hotel room -- lust in the afternoon -- candles flickering lavender -- radio pulsing, just loud enough to drown out the excruciating squeals of your convulsing orgasms -- glass of your wine on the table nearby -- smoke if you wish, text all your girlfriends --  I'm gonna feast on your delicious cunt like there's no tomorrow
---------------



sacred nectar -- your juicy cooze oozes constantly like a succulent ripe peach -- you drown me in delicious delight when my face is buried deep in your sopping squishy cunt -- I suck and slurp and gulp and swallow like a ravenous grunting pig

---------------


the unmistakable gorgeous scent of cunt -- remove your panties slowly and rub them under my nose -- watch me crumble, intoxicated, as I inhale your sweet musky aroma -- wash my face with them -- ride my tireless insatiable tongue -- leave them for me as a treasured souvenir -- in a breast pocket, just a sniff away



vocals -- don't hold back baby -- I wanna hear everything




you know how badly I need it, and eagerly ejaculate into my hungry mouth -- gushing warm and nasty down my throat -- oh, the incomparable thrill of swallowing



constant craving -- a libidinous uninhibited woman who dreams loves craves needs and just fucking can't live without a hungry tireless tongue like mine 

---------------



















slow dance of lust -- humming bullet vibe and warm slippery tongue waltzing together on your aching swollen clit

---------------




gather round -- I wanna be watched by a bunch of noisy horny women -- who'll take turns and keep
my mouth busy for hours -- and my tummy full of my favourite juice

---------------





butt plug -- a fat one that won't slide out when you cum -- your exquisite spasm count improves significantly -- my slurping loving tongue loosens your tight asshole











--------------



tongue 'n toy joy -- squeeze your nipples, your mouth wide open -- time to suck a little harder on your aching clit -- butt plug eased firmly into place -- two fingers urgently massaging your g-spot -- violent excruciating squealing squirting orgasmic bliss

---------------




leather and chains -- the cunnilingus harness -- legs bound and raised -- held apart by a spreader bar -- hands cuffed to your feet -- blindfold securely in place -- I start with a feather

---------------



magic moment -- you break like a little girl -- convulsing and spasming in exquisite ecstasy --  squealing and squirting -- my mouth glued to the epicentre of your being -- surfing the rolling waves of cunnilingus bliss together

---------------

thanks giving -- you bless me with your orgasm -- a warm tidal wave of cerebral gratification engulfs me -- collapsing together -- grateful and rejoicing -- when can we do it again ?








No comments: