Thursday, October 03, 2013

Joy Juice

There's sooo much to love about eating pussy -- I could go on for days, even weeks.

Consider pussy juice -- a heavenly delicacy if there ever was one. A magic potion -- the fountain of eternal lust. Yeah baby, I'm addicted to your special sauce -- honey-sweet like syrup-lite. At once delightfully delicious and supremely exciting. And the wetter the better -- ride my face with your sopping cunt and leave me drenched and breathless. Or lay back and let me slurp and swallow your sacred nectar like a hungry grunting beast. Sometimes it trickles down and lubricates your puckered asshole for my gentle massaging probing finger. Or maybe a fat dildo stroking your g-spot -- to make you cum even harder.

I crave and adore the special gift of spurting joy juice when you squeal and squirt in orgasmic bliss. That wonderful moment of sublime gratification when I know I've pleased you -- and open my mouth to gobble up every delicious drop of my treasured reward. Sometimes it's an oozing flood which drenches your pussy and is hungrily lapped up. Other times you sprinkle my tongue gently with spurts of warm magic potion and I savour your special secret taste. And it's absolutely exquisite when you convulse violently and ejaculate fountains of hot sex sauce deep into my mouth and down my throat. Mmmmm, warm jets of sweet juice -- with a tasty hint of spicy bitternut hickory.

Oh heart-stopping joy -- usually inspiration for the spasming spilling of spurting silver seed !

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love amorous alliteration. Sex-y ! Love from Toronto

Peter Phisnarus said...

I love prolonged pussy pleasuring. Sexy and tasty. Love and lust in Toronto

Sir Thomas (DOM) said...

Absolutely love the Cunni Linctus.

Peter Phisnarus said...

Dear anonymous amorous alliteration aficionado -- may I slurp your slippery slit and swallow your sacred sauce ?

Anonymous said...

Maybe if my melting mound of multiorgasmic macroscopic mellifluousness were making mambo memories with a memorable mesmerizer, I might have moved my midsoles to where his meliphagous midnight mouthings make magical madefaction of my magnetic, margaric, mollipilose monticle.

;)

Peter Phisnarus said...

You have reduced me to quivering and whimpering in the expectation that I might worship your mind body and soul --and especially the holy grail of your femininity. At your earliest convenience.

Anonymous said...

I dub thee Sir Peter! lol

Peter Phisnarus said...

How appropriate -- once again, I'm kneeling in reverence at the feet of a woman.

Anonymous said...

♥ xxxoo ♥