Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Filthy Fifty

Fifty thousand page views -- in a little less than two years.

I'm surprised, shocked, amazed, amused, elated -- by the number of readers, and in so many different countries. Praise be to Google Translate.

And praise be to cunnilingus -- the euphoric eternal dance of lips and clit and tongue. And most delicious, sensual and gratifying act of love and lust.

Thank you -- for checking out my lewd and lusty imagination. And thank you -- for cumming back for more.

I assume that the majority of readers are female -- this alone inspires me to continue. I'd love to hear from you -- after all, we do have something in common. Please feed me -- your opinions, thoughts, experiences, suggestions, photos, desires.....or your luscious juicy pussy.

Peter P

2 comments:

Raen said...

I wish more guys appreciated cunnilingus. I am more likely to orgasm during coitus sfter my clits been warmed up.

Peter Phisnarus said...

My kinda girl !