Sunday, April 07, 2013

I Dream of You

I dream of you in glorious living technicolour, with wraparound sound. With my face buried in your panties, touching myself.

You are the woman of my dreams -- my Princess, my Queen, my Goddess. And my feast of dreams.

I dream of soft hair framing your smiling face, sparkling eyes and naughty lips of promise. I dream of how you laugh and giggle, and how you cum. I dream about sucking your nipples and stimulating the flow of your pussy juice. I dream of how you crave my hungry tongue, and shyly surrender your beautiful cunt. I dream of wine and lavender-scented candles and the intoxicating fragrance of your soft silky flower. I dream of hearing you mew and moan and whimper, and whisper words of pleasure and passion. I dream that you watch rapturously as I worship as if in a trance, and bless me when I gaze up into your eyes. I dream of your hands on my head, gentle or not, and of pleasuring you like never before. I dream of your sweet nectar oozing over my face and lips and tongue and into my mouth, then savouring and swallowing, like a sacred potion. I dream of the slow dance of lips and clit and tongue, and jolting your electric pearl of pleasure. I dream that I'm the energizer cunny bunny -- and just keep on licking, and you just keep on cumming. I dream that you convulse and squeal, and your orgasms are frequent and long and intense. I dream of the excitement that swells my heart when you cum. I dream of delivering you into a quivering orgasmic stupour. 

You are my endless feast of dreams.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your devotion....only an ardent devotee could worship the way you do....and there I go getting wet all over again....

Peter Phisnarus said...

Mmmmm, thank you -- a wet pussy is the penultimate compliment.

Burgundyberry said...

Very, very hot description!