Friday, March 22, 2013

Are You Hot ?

So what makes a woman hot, or not ?

What makes you hot is not whether you are black or white, young or old, blonde or brunette, petite or statuesque, tan or tanned, slender or rubenesque. It matters not whether your eyes are brown or blue, or whether your bum is tight and cute, or cheeky and meaty. Nor is your hotness affected by whether you are a virgin or a mother, single or attached, religious or otherwise. And it certainly does not matter if your quim is hair or bare or in between. Or whether you have large or small labia, or perky little tits or large ripe melons.

What matters most to me is that you are an interesting happy woman with a healthy appetite for the joyous pleasures of the flesh. A libidinous pillow princess who craves my tireless insatiable tongue and who will surrender the fragrant flower of her femininity to my ravenous hunger. Bonus if you are addicted to the sweet agony of orgasmic bliss and need to be eaten several times a day.

And I confess to a fascination with big cheeky bums in yoga pants -- especially those hot new see-through ones from Lululemon. Yummy !

1 comment:

IQandBoobsToo said...

I ADORE you!

(I should never read your blog or look at your pics collection AFTER taking a shower! If I was wearing panties, I'd to have to change change them before leaving the house... now I'm going to have to change my PANTS! Otherwise... hmmm... can one be arrested for inciting riot just because her scent drives men wild?)