Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cunnilingus Communion

I despise and detest organized religion -- the domain of hyprocisy and self-righteousness and the scourge of humanity. From Our Lady of Perpetual Repression, to The Inquisition, to widespread pedophilia, to missionaries and religious imperialism, to patriarchy and the subjugation of women, to slavery, to Jihad, to Crusades and 'holy wars', and to intolerance and hatred -- the pages of history are drenched with the blood of innocents who suffered or died in the name of one religion or another, usually with the implicit blessing of 'spiritual leaders'. And it continues to this day, even after centuries of 'civilization' -- Catholics, Protestants, Jews, Nazis, Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus, Tutsis, Hutus, and on and on.

But I am a cunnilingus afficionado which is a universal religion in itself, and eating pussy is as divine an act of worship as there ever was. Simultaneously spiritual and sensual and erotic, and incredibly delicious and gratifying. I kneel before her altar and reverently raise my eyes to the majesty of her cathedral of lust, her Sistine Chapel of eroticism. When she spreads her thighs and shyly surrenders her femininity, it is a moment of divine revelation and heart-pounding excitement. I gaze in awe at the holy grail of her womanhood, a stunning masterpiece of erotic beauty, like a sculpture by Michelangelo. In an almost breathless ritual I edge closer to her sacred lotus, like a high priest entering the pulpit to exercise his mouth. So begins the eternal slow dance of lips and clit and tongue and exquisite pleasure. When I taste the sacrament of her flesh and nectar, and swallow her essence, my heart skips a beat. She sings her blessing loud and proud like a choir mistress, and I bathe in hot springs of gratification, my lustful prayers answered. I shudder with her gasping convulsions of exquisite agony, and cradle her like the newborn Messiah as she collapses into heavenly orgasmic bliss. Holy communion indeed.

I believe in ritual worship at the sacred altar of Venus and I spread the blessed gospel according to Saint Lickalot, here and elsewhere. And I invite you to do likewise, whether you are a giver or a receiver, or both.

1 comment:

Joan Browning said...
This comment has been removed by the author.