Saturday, January 05, 2013

Secret Momento

It is a delicious ritual of lust when my lover slowly removes her panties and wordlessly hands them to me to inhale. The intoxication leads me into temptation, but not before I tuck them into the inside breast pocket of my jacket, close to my heart. So with a slight opening of the jacket and discreet bowing of my head, I can revisit her tantalizing musky essence. And breathe in the wonderful aromatic memory of her erotic beauty. Which I do with a hot flushed face, frequently. We are thus always together and I am often aroused and forever hungry. She is very kind and thoughtful and gives me a freshly scented pair almost daily. Sometimes in the torrid heat of summer she'll bless me with her secret momento even more often. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

No comments: