Monday, December 24, 2012

The Night Before Christmas

'Twas the night before Christmas and we were alone
not a creature was stirring, not even my bone
her panties were hung by the chimney with care
in hopes that St. Lickalot soon would be there

she in her nightie and I in the nude
drooling and stiffening, my intentions were lewd
when out on the lawn there arose such a cry
my dick went all soft and she became dry

up to the window I sprang like an elf
opening the blind while she diddled herself
the moon shone bright on the snowgirl we built
a broom up her ass, clear up to the hilt

when what to my wondering eyes did appear
but a fur-lined sleigh and eight frisky reindeer
and a mischevious driver, so spry and so quick
I knew in a moment it must be St. Lick

now sure as I'm speaking, he was high as a kite
he yelled to his team but it didn't ring right
'Whoa Stupid, whoa Dummy, whoa Dickhead, whoa Clutz
slow down this rig or I'll cut off your nuts'

he burst in the backdoor, as deviants must
cock in his hand, eyes filled with lust
my wife she smiled and giggled with glee
his cock you see hung down to his knee

his suit reeked of perfume and pussy galore
he looked like a bum and smelled like a whore
'That was some cathouse', he said with a smile
'the reindeer are pooped, I'll stay here awhile'

he hustled and opened his big sack of toys
vibrators for girls, used panties for boys
a dildo so long, it lay in a coil
nipple clips, butt plugs and all kinds of oil

then laying his finger aside of his nose
he sniffed her sweet cunt before he arose
I heard him exclaim as drove out of sight
'Thanks to y'all, for a fucking good night !'








No comments: