Sunday, December 30, 2012

O Horny Night

O horny night,
My ovaries are aching.
It is the night that I really need to cum,
Lick, stroke and fondle me,
Coax my g-spot gently.
And if you're nice, you'll put your finger up my bum.
The thrill of oral pleasure's overwhelming,
Please don't stop, I'm getting really close.
Fall on your knees !
And worship me forever.
Now suck on my clit,
Yes right there...just...like that !
Oh God !  I'm cumming NOW !
OH GOD !  I'M CUMMING...NOW !!

http://tinyurl.com/OhHornyNightDec2012

(Special thanks to two libidinous ladies of No Shame Theater in Eugene, Oregon)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coax my G-spot gently
And if your nice, you'll put a finger up my bum
Now suck on my clit

A triple threat, producing major screaming orgasms!!
Now that is something I could get into!!