Friday, July 13, 2012

Raunchy Rimming

A woman's bum excites my lewd imagination and inpires my tireless tongue to hot new levels of oral worship. She loves her ass to be adored and gently pleasured and I am delighted to oblige. Her delectable derriere raised saucily in the air is so deliciously erotic and naughty and inspires pure raw lust.

Her small sweet rosebud....an erotic masterpiece....seemingly tight and impenetrable....my eager hungry tongue licks flicks moistens laps probes....the exquisite pleasure relaxes her muscles...my tongue slides deeper...squirming in and out....tongue fucking...my nose nuzzles gently into her asshole...stretching apart the tight rubbery rim.....mmmm....anal nose nuzzling...my tongue again.... wriggling deeper, urgently...her sweet asshole clenching in erotic pleasure...feasting feverishly now in a frenzy of passion....all hands on deck....a vibe on her g-spot, another on her clit.....moaning and groaning....gasping and convulsing and squealing....big O cumming....and a tidal wave of hot sweet juice.

No comments: