Saturday, February 25, 2012

Clit Cult

I am a devotee of Clit Cult, a worldwide spiritual following of those addicted to the ancient and noble art of cunnilingus. I love the words clit and cunt and cunny and cunnilingus and cunnilinguist -- they sound so lewd and naughty, yet speak of an act which is immensely intimate and sensual. I love the musky scent of her cunt and can worship its erotic glory for hours. I love to taste and swallow the slick sweet juice that ooozes from her delicious silky labia. I love to lick and suck her beautiful clitoris, her tiny electric girl pearl of pleasure, the erotic essence of her femininity. And above all, I love her intense convulsing squealing orgasms as she dances on my tongue. I believe in the spirituality of cunnilingus and dream of an afterlife in pussy heaven. Please join me. Hours of worship are 24/7.

No comments: