Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fixation Philosophy

I don't want to eat you out, munch your burger, muffdive your muffin, yodel in your canyon or go downtown for a box lunch.

What I want is the honour and privilege to....kneel reverently between your luscious widespread thighs.....gaze in awe and wonder at the erotic beauty of  your holy grail of womanhood..... inhale the warm moist fragrance of your femininity.....worship your soft silky lips with my eager loving tongue....exactly the way you like it....for as long as you want.... and rejoice in the exquisite agony of your orgasms.

1 comment:

g.b. said...

This is the first time I've run across a site by someone with a similar fixation (or perhaps I hadn't looked very hard until now). In any event, you may also be interested in:
http://asolitarypursuit.blogspot.ca/?zx=666f2ee4620179f1